The 7 Habits of Successful Families Series
November 1, 8, 16; 6:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m.
It’s no secret that many families today are in trouble. The 7 Habits of Successful Families training offers a much-needed framework for applying universal, self-evident principles that enable family members to communicate their challenges and overcome them successfully together.
In this training, parents will learn to:
· Apply an “Inside-Out Approach” to problem solving and goal creation;
· Resolve differences in marriage and family relationships by creatively cooperating together;
· Establish a better work/life balance;
· Become more effective in raising emotionally healthy and empowered children;
· Employ the skills of Empathic Listening and synergy; and
· Learn to effectively discipline and motivate children.
**Interpreter provided by request. Call 210-370-5466
This training will be provided via webinar. Please email email@example.com If you do plan on participating via webinar with this session, email Kimberly for materials needed.