ABA accepts the following forms of payment for services:
- General Revenue (GR) provides funding for services that are primary intended to help people remain in their own home or family’s home. These services include but are not limited to ABA therapy, community supports, and Behavior Support Services. and In Home and Family Supports (IHFS) are both funded differently through Bexar County MRA. Contact AACOG to begin the application process if you are not already receiving these services.
- Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG)
- General Revenue 8700 Tesoro Drive, Suite 700 San Antonio, TX 78217 phone: 210-832-5020 fax: (210) 225-5937 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are able to work with the following private insurance companies:
- United Behavioral Health
Scholarships and Grants
- We currently work with Masonic Home and School of Texas to get funding for clients that need ABA therapy but do not have the means to pay for this service. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, click on the link below,fill out the application and send to email@example.com along with all supporting documents.
- Contact our office at 210-685-2266 to find out our rates for ABA therapy.